Thursday 22 November 2012

Friendly Space Mongolian

OUT AND ABOUT DOING ADVENTURES IN A BUZZARD WITH MY FRIEND I SPOT A RELATIVELY CAUTIOUS LITTLE LAMB IN LOCAL. HE OPENS UP A CONVO WITH ME.

Harry Gold > warning pirate in system
Firelight Morgenstern > hi

Firelight Morgenstern > I just reading local I was away from keys eating who was it haha?
Harry Gold > I do not know but it was - 10))
Harry Gold > be careful they can kill
Firelight Morgenstern > oh damn. evil pirates
Harry Gold > Yes I not play for that style haha )

Firelight Morgenstern > did you see a ship type? we could try kill it if it comes back?
Harry Gold > Excuse I dig)) to me in any way to be at war is against my principle)
Harry Gold > And a vessel did not see sorry
Firelight Morgenstern > yes war is bad

Harry Gold > You scan?
Firelight Morgenstern > I think someone scan for sites ?  this guy ? Phenob
Harry Gold > Sisters Core Scanner Probe* Yes likely
Firelight Morgenstern > I am waiting for wormhole friend to arrive from wormhole he bring gifts :)

Harry Gold > Well)
Firelight Morgenstern > it is a nice system out here some nice stars and planets
Harry Gold > I am here mine sites for best return of isk ))
Harry Gold > You understand me simply I not so well I talk on English)) enough
Firelight Morgenstern > I go quick check next door
Firelight Morgenstern > yes it ok :)
Firelight Morgenstern > I not english too
Harry Gold > where you come?
Harry Gold > *from?
Firelight Morgenstern > I am Mongolia you?
Harry Gold > Рэспубліка Беларусь
Harry Gold > Belarus ))
Firelight Morgenstern > no way!
Harry Gold > haha yes ?
Harry Gold > you know?
Firelight Morgenstern > yes very much my Uncle Boris he breed  Bactrian camels and drive them to Belarus
Harry Gold > haha
Harry Gold > that impress ))
Firelight Morgenstern > he caravan in winter :)
Firelight Morgenstern > it very cold now
Firelight Morgenstern > I have fire on :)
Harry Gold > haha you funny guy )))

Mooo.



Harry Gold > Imicus*  Fuzzrock
Firelight Morgenstern > ah okay
Harry Gold > Olastyr The friend?
Harry Gold > Miura Bull Here it!
Harry Gold > Miura Bull is the pirate he in system now!
Firelight Morgenstern > uh oh
Harry Gold > advise take cover
Harry Gold > he try kill me before I think
Firelight Morgenstern > cant find the ship on scan
Harry Gold > he has a Federation Navy Comet

Firelight Morgenstern > I think they all left system and left their probes on scan haha
Harry Gold > lol combat probes?
Firelight Morgenstern > hmm
Firelight Morgenstern > strange
Harry Gold > Has not understood? are you the combat probes?
Firelight Morgenstern > no not me friend I think they left them
Firelight Morgenstern > strange how they would leave the system and forget to take probes haha
Harry Gold > I think people are trying to kill me
Harry Gold > I while leave now good luck to you))!
Firelight Morgenstern > good luck friend from Belarussia
Harry Gold > by Mongolian o7



fIRE.

No comments:

Post a Comment